Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A new look . . .

I'm working on a new look for my blog. I finally decided if I was going to give this blogging thing a shot then I might as well have a pretty one. :) A big thanks to Traci for okaying the use of her awesome kit "Be the Change."

I still can't figure out how to get everything sized correctly but this is a start. If anyone reads this and can point me in the right direction I'd love them forever! :) I had a blast designing the header last night and would love to get my background switched out to match and to get some cute little header tags to coordinate. What do you think so far?

8 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Looks good! That header is awesome!

Laura_A said...

Lookin' good so far! I don't know how to do all that stuff either... on Blogger that is. Good luck!

meems said...

new design looks great! I really want to re-do my blog too.

Becca said...

Looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! I don't know if it's the "correct size" but I did my header at 1000x300

Heather Stokes said...

Ooohhhh Pretty - I love your banner.

Vanessa said...

I think your header looks great.

I size mine at 860x300

Jennifer said...

It looks great! Love your header!