Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'd love to say that I started this blog to keep the world informed of the exciting events of my life, but if I said that, I'd be lying. I've tried blogging before rather unsuccessfully since it seems that not much in my life is interesting to anyone other than me. ;) This time around, I started it so that I can participate in blog scrapbooking challenges. Can you say "nerd?" Digital scrapbooking is my (relatively) new obsession. I've learned the basics of creating layouts and now I'm looking forward to diving into the deeper aspects and at some point, even start creating elements and papers of my own. There's a long way to go to get to that point, but the journey is the biggest part of the fun, right?

I'm planing for this blog to be a mixture of family tidbits, scrapbooking stuff and just general goodness from my life. Happy reading. It's absolutely ME!

No comments: