Monday, August 25, 2008

Scrap day!

Just a quick note tonight before I hit the hay. I spent most of the afternoon frantically finishing layouts for the SSD challenges. I've got a list of kits I want to buy and that 40% off coupon would really come in handy! I hit the 20 point mark today - only 10 more points to go to hit the 40% off level. Woohoo! Here are a couple of the LO's I finished today. I love the one of Corbin's toothless grin. Of course, I had to buy a special kit just for that page but I know it'll come in handy down the road again too. :) Check them out! Toothless is done with a kit called Grinalicious by Lauren Grier and Melissa Bennett at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Camo's page is done with an awesome kit called Tomboy Princess by Libby Weifenbach at Sweet Shoppe Designs.



No comments: