Thursday, April 2, 2009

FOBTY April 2

Three full months have passed in 2009 and I'm FINALLY going to try to get back into the challenges at SSD. I haven't been keeping up with anything - SSD, my blog, scrapping, etc. I started scrapping again last month and am finally getting back into the groove and playing catch-up with everything I missed.

This week's FOBTY asked me to name 5 television shows that I have watched in their entirety. I am an admitted TV junkie, so I think I could name even more than that, but for the sake of the quiz, I'll stick with 5. Some of these are kind of embarrassing but keep in mind that many of them I've watched since I was very young, so I've had quite a few years to watch them all. LOL Without further ado . . .

1. Little House on the Prairie
2. Three's Company
3. Friends
4. The Golden Girls
5. And a newer one too - How I Met Your Mother

No comments: