Thursday, October 2, 2008

Since I'm here . . .

I might as well share a couple of layouts that I've done recently. We visited the pumpkin patch last weekend for the first time ever. We were lucky enough to share the day with family - my sister-in-law and her two kids, and another sister-in-law, her husband, and their daughter. We had such a good time going on a hayrack ride, picking our pumpkins, having rubber duck races, building our own scarecrows and seeing the animals in the petting zoo. Needless to say, the pics from the pumpkin patch have been my scrapping inspiration this week. :) Here are a few:






And here's one that I did of Corbin and her cousin Bailea at the homecoming football game a couple of weeks ago. Corbin just adores this layout and made me print one for her to keep in her room.

No comments: